This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.
No upcoming events
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Kevin Gaither for U.S. Congress, 15th District, Illinois
- A Lot of Work Left to Be Done
- Endorsed, Our Values
- Oil & Gas, Coronavirus and the Joker’s Oval
- Unemployment is at a 50-year low and economic growth is steady. Assess the state of the economy and tell us how you would improve economic prospects for Americans.
- What security role should the U.S. play in world affairs?
- Why should voters nominate you and not your opponents?
- A Pro-Growth Investment in the Future of Sullivan
- Farm Bailouts and Trade Strategy
- I Will Never Forget
- Rep. Shimkus is Retiring
- ‘It’s Exhausting’: Illinois Special Needs Parents Struggle With Remote Learning Days April 6, 2020Betsy Crosswhite says it felt like a punch in the gut when her son’s school closed to limit the spread of the coronavirus. That’s when she realized she would need to become her son Shane’s teacher and therapist.
- Illinois School Closures Spotlight Opportunity Gap For Poor Students March 30, 2020About half of Gladys Marquez’s students can’t access the internet at home. Marquez teaches English language learners at Dwight Eisenhower High School in Blue Island on Chicago’s south side. The school serves predominantly students of color from low-income backgrounds.